skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yes, the picture, since you are wondering, is an old one. Actually taken Thanksgiving Day, 2005, by our dear friend, Brent Soto. We love this picture!!!! We will be posting more recent photos on this blog site over time, so HANG ON!!!
This site is being created for several reasons: 1)to remember fun things with pictures added, kind of a diary thing 2)for the joy of writing 3)posting thoughts, ideas, maybe artwork or recipes even from members of the Dyer Family.
We Love our family and friends and hope those of you taking the time to read our journal will know us better. But, mostly, we hope everyone can sense our love for Jesus Christ and will see Him in all that is expressed. We may write of hard times, fun times, quiet times or just anytime, but each time we especially hope the grace and joy that can only come from our Heavenly Father through our Faith in Christ will be displayed.
Enjoy!!! Please feel free to comment or email us at martina.dyer@gmail.com
2 comments:
What about your red hair, Mom?
I love you anyway!!
I love it! I am so proud of you!!! Way to go. You can change font and all that stuff. I will show you how. Keep it up!Luv Ya Dyers!Miss you!
Post a Comment